Monday, November 25, 2013

At the end... Thing 24

Finally... I have come to the end of my first blogging experience. In a way I am sad to see the end, but then again all things must come to end. Then we move onto bigger and better things. I would have to say some of my most favorite experiences were LiveBinders, Animoto,  and Google Drive. I believe these are some great tools I will be able to use in my classroom down the road. I don't think this program has affected my lifetime learning goals. I think that my goals are still the same even after the blog. A take-away from this experience is the ability to write freely what I think more. I have been able to express my opinions openly and not feel afraid to. I know that in my teaching career I will be able to reflect on this experience and the things I have learned and implement them into my classroom. There are many great tools out there and this is a great way to get to explore and understand them. I will be able to show my students what is out there and how they can use it to their advantage. I will be able to keep up with new Web 2.0 tools by keeping up with my various RSS feeds and blogs I have subscribed to.

I don't know if I will continue to use this specific blog, but I am definitely going to consider keeping another blog about my teaching experiences and what my classroom is doing. I have found a great blog to follow about a 5th grade teacher. She is an inspiration in the things she posts and I feel as though I would benefit from writing one about my students and my life. A blog can be a great tool and is definitely something to consider doing. Right now in my life with school full time, part time job, and a family at home, I don't know if a blog is going to be in my daily life, but once I have gotten to where I wanna be, I will be revisiting this experience and using it to share my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment