Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thing 21



Over The Years


Animoto is a great way to create short, fun videos. I couldn't believe how much fun I had creating this video. The hardest part about it was deciding which pictures I wanted to use. I think I did this whole thing like 3 times before I finally decided I liked it. The website is very user-friendly can contains everything you need except pictures. I think Animoto could be a useful tool in an elementary classroom because it would allow you to create videos for lessons or for fun. These videos could be used in class or posted to the class website. Creating a fun video and putting it on the class website would be beneficial to the parents or guardians. It would allow them to see what their children are doing in class. Although these clips are not very long, it only takes a moment to change a child's life or understanding and this could be one way to do that. I am a believer in using your resources around you as much as you can. This is just one more great tool for teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment